Saturday, June 4, 2011

3D mindset & Learning

Multi-tasking does give me a real sense of acomplishment. I think mulit-tasking is alright as long as long as it is minor stuff like eating and walking at the same time. I think that doing homework while watching television or talking on the phone is going to distract you from getting your work done. Although it gives us a sense of acheivement but, in reality, it hinders you more than doing you good. I think that learning 3d and design is the same as learning programming because both requires concentration and interest. If you are not interested in learning either of them, you are sure to do badly in that, but if you are very interested in what you are doing, you will do very well in it, regardless of either programming or 3d.



I agree with the article that "learning is actually a complex operation for an individual. It really depends on how much he is wants to learn. If he decides to give up and do other things, nobody else can stop him from making that decision. Yes, I feel that i approach my learning in the best way as I do not like to multi-task and always give my full attention to whatever I am doing without being distracted.



My thoughts about the last paragraph in the extract is that when students think that the thing they are going to do is hard, they tend to escape from doing it by procastinating and finding other easy things to do first. For example of how the law students play freecell when they find learning something difficult. I think it's important that the lecturers focus on their students' attitude towards work. This way, they can warn students that have poor work attitude and teach them how to learn something the correct way and help them with things that they do not understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment