Saturday, August 20, 2011

Self-Critique

Overall, I think my animation is not very successful. It did not turn out the way I wanted it to be. I encountered a few problems that I cannot solve. I wanted my second box to fall right into place but the parent constraints had some problems and I cannot make it drop on to the platform for some reason. I used the following principles of animaton:
1)Exaggeration- When he is shaking in all kinds of directions to get the box that was stuck off.

2)Timing-The shaking started fast at first and guadually got slower when Sam got tired.

3)Arcs-The turning actions that Sam made when placing the boxes.

4)Straight ahead action and pose to pose- The shaking starts slow at first before and changes speed in the middle, Sam also changes his pose from turning left to the right rapidly.

No comments:

Post a Comment